Role and Responsibilities
The incumbent will lead the Regional Sales Managers to achieve quarterly order intake and revenue targets for a specific region of America. The position based in Whippany NJ, Dallas TX or Montreal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Define and implement the BAT Sales Strategic plan and oversee the sales operations functions of the organization to ensure achievement of revenue goals (retention and new business development).
* Establishes order intake and revenue objectives by planning, forecasting and developing annual quotas for the Regional Sale Managers, Sales Representatives ; linking these objectives to the Global Profit Plan (budget)
* Provide accurate and timely revenue and order intake forecasts for the BAT products and services
* Promote Revenue, Management and Pricing policies that leverage CAE's entire portfolio of products and services (solution selling)
* Motivate sales team members to achieve employee engagement and safety objectives
* Develop, lead and motivate a group of sales professionals and related support functions to responsible for selling the organization's or services.
* Provide leadership to drive maximum sales revenue and attain corporate objectives.
* Assign sales territories and set quotas for sales and account executives
* Determine adequate staffing levels, set consultant utilization and revenue metrics, and ensure targets are met
* Maintain retention of pre-existing business year over year, focus on maintaining and achieving an aggressive responsive attitude towards client requests to obtain maximum sales revenues and attain corporate objectives.
* Manage client expectation and client escalations, and negotiate resolution
* Work closely with other departments to ensure quality delivery and maximum client satisfaction that supports growth opportunities for both sales and professional services.
* Contribute to development of strategic and operational plan be representing the needs of customers, consumers, and the sales team.This can include working with the BAT team on various projects and strategic initiatives: bid books & investment decision process, BAT Elevation, FIIN, Project Globe, product management, etc
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor degree
* 8 to 12 years of minimum job-related experience
* Must have a proven ability to build, motivate and train a successful team
* Must be able to work in a culturally diverse group
* Demonstrated ability and willingness to be adaptable and flexible with the ability to embrace change
* Demonstrated problem solving skill set and the willingness to initiate, lead and/or participate in process improvement projects
* Must possess a goal driven attitude with proven results
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value \"One CAE\" (one passionate and inclusive team), we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
Associated topics: director of sales, management, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, sales management, shift lead, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...