- Halo Pharmaceutical
- $111,680.00 -166,760.00/year*
The Senior Process Engineer will provide support for manufacturing activities and drive improvements to increase productivity and control manufacturing costs.
* Provide technical support for all site manufacturing activities.
* Troubleshoot equipment problems and drive to return equipment to service.
* Works with PD and Manufacturing to ensure appropriate equipment is identified for drug product manufacture.
* Ensures that equipment is suitable for its intended task.
* Works with equipment suppliers and used equipment sellers to identify and source appropriate equipment.
* Interacts with Validation in tasks required for equipment qualification. Develop and document user requirements.
* Works with plant engineering and maintenance group to ensure needed utilities are in place to support manufacturing.
* Core Team member for product development projects.
* Works with PD and commercial staff on the shop floor during engineering and scale-up batch manufacturing.
* Identifies potential process or equipment problems while at small scale, and work with PD to resolve issues before scale-up.
* Utilizes knowledge gained during product development to prepare for scale-up and eventual commercial-scale manufacturing activities.
* Works on the shop floor with Validation and Commercial staff during process validation batch manufacturing.
* Prepares and circulates reports as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Extensive, hands-on experience working with common Pharma process equipment (blenders, granulators, tablet presses, encapsulators, mills, etc.)
* Has established working relationships with common pharma equipment suppliers, to the extent that the candidate is aware of available equipment solutions for potential process problems.
* Has worked with facility engineering organizations that have aided in equipment installation and troubleshooting.
* Must be able to move about the facility
* Must be able to remain in an upright position and in a sedentary position for periods of time
* BS or MS in Engineering
* Experience working with potent compounds and equipment suppliers who provide containment solutions.
* Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment
* Experience managing people
Associated topics: bioengineering, bioprocess, biosynthetic, fermentation, genetic, hereditary, msat, neurodegenerative, neuroscience, nutrition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...